THE place to be during Art Basel Week is the Annual Basel House Mural
Festival where street art, eclectic music, innovative unique vendors, and new-age art
installations from across the globe come together to create an unparalleled experience.
Located in the center of Miami’s Wynwood Arts District, this FREE event will
offer live painting, unique art installations, vert ramp, live music, late-night DJs, mural
tours, Saturday Night Art Battle, workshops, art & lifestyle vendor
marketplace, cocktails, food trucks, and more.
RSVP today to get your first drink FREE!
Must be 21+ to drink. Please drink responsibly.
• Friday, December 7th 3:00 PM – 2:00 AM
• Saturday, December 8th 1:00 PM – 2:00 AM
• Sunday, December 9th 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
• 10 days of painting * 40+ mural projects * 60+ artists
• MURALS Top street artists from across the globe painting LARGESCALE
murals across 6 city blocks in Wynwood Art District.
• MONSTER COMPOUND Skate Ramp, Mural by RISK, Godfather of the Urban
Art Movement, Pop Up Barbershop, Breakdancers, Beatboys and More
• DIGITAL ARTS PLAYGROUND Experience a new reality as the walls come to
life at night with digital video mapping projections
• LIVE ART BATTLE Saturday night live Art Battle 9 pm – 12 am in RC
Cola presented by RXBAR
• MURAL TOURS Guided Mural Tours by Miami’s Best Graffiti Guide at 4:20
• FREE BLOCK PARTY with Live Painting, Unique Art Installations, Live Music,
late night DJs, Artist & Vendor Market, Food Trucks, Pop-Up Retail &
Restaurant Concepts, Brand Activations, Beer Garden, Cocktail Bars, VIP, Media
& Artist Hospitality Hideaway Lounge, Spray Paint Pop Up Shop, Street Art
Tours and more!!
• ARTISAN MARKET with curated, unique vendors displaying creative products,
clothing, art, jewelry, and a variety of artistic and one-of-a-kind products
Visit www.baselhouse.com for more info!